*No need to redeem paper tickets.
*E-ticket voucher accepted with the passport.
Perched on top of the iconic Marina Bay Sands towers, 57 levels above ground, a visit to the Skypark's Observation Deck is a must for anyone looking to get the best view of the city's gorgeous skyline.
1. Opening hours: Monday-Thursday: 9: 30-22: 00; Friday-Sunday: 9: 30-23: 00
2. Please remember to bring the original passport to the ticket gate, use the QR code (Which we're going to send you after the reservation) to enter directly without redemption of paper tickets.
3. Address: Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 Level 57 (Please proceed to the entrance at Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 Exterior)
4. Free Admission: Children aged 0-1 can enter free of charge
5. Discount tickets: Child ticket: Age 2-12, seniors over 65 years old
6. Entry to the Skypark Observation Deck is subject to availability wait time to enter will be based upon Observation Deck capacity
Visit: Marina Bay Sands Skypark, 10 Bayfront Avenue Level 57, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore 018956 Singapore
For the comfort and safety of all guests, the garden has limited admission. Tickets are available for a single entry between 9:30 am and 10 pm (Friday, Saturday and Sunday deadlines are 11 pm). There is no limit to the length of stay of guests. Singapore Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck stretches like a giant surfboard on top of three hotels.
(Please note that only guests of the Sands Hotel can access the infinity pool, the sky garden and the infinity pool are not connected)
Commences in:Singapore, Singapore
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home