Situated in Singapores Civic District, the Gallery consists of two national monuments, the former Supreme Court Building and City Hall, and has a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters, making it the largest visual arts venue and largest museum in Singapore.
* National Gallery Singapore will be open for free on 10/11/12/17/18/19 January 2020.
1. Opening hours: 10: 00-19: 00 (Monday to Thursday, Saturday and Sunday); 10: 00-21: 00 (Friday)
2. Please bring the original passport, use the voucher code (Which we're going to send you after the reservation) to the ticket exchange window for ticket exchange.
3. Address: 1 St. Andrew's Rd Singapore 178957
4. Free Admission: Children aged 0-6 can enter free of charge
5. Discount tickets: Child ticket: Age 7-12, seniors over 60 years old
Visit: 1 St. Andrew's Road #01-01 National Gallery Singapore, Singapore 178957 Singapore
The National Gallery Singapore is an art museum located in the Downtown Core of Singapore. Opened on 24 November 2015, it oversees the worlds largest public collection of Singaporean and Southeast Asian art, consisting of over 8,000 artworks. It aims to provide an understanding and appreciation of art and culture through a variety of media, focusing on Singapore's culture and heritage and its relationship with other Asian cultures and the world.
Commences in:Singapore, Singapore
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home