Where else can you visit a Singapore luxury home, feast on Asian flavors, meet a TV host and network with new friends from different countries and cultures?
We'll be there to greet you with a home made Asian drink (feel free to bring your own wine or beer) as we walk about our home showing you various antiques and collectibles.
We'll introduce ourselves and our guests.
We'll start with a traditional dish only available in Singapore. We'll engage the group by making Vietnamese Imperial Rolls. We'll try several more Southeast Asian dishes from Thailand, Malaysia and Philippines. We'll end with dessert and either fresh coffee or Chinese tea.
• Yu Sheng - A traditional Singaporean "good luck" and welcome dish served usually during Lunar New Year. Can be prepared with meat or vegetarian.
• Imperial Rolls - A chance to see for yourself how to make the freshest Vietnamese Imperial Rolls!
• Asian Curries - A curry dish from one of the following countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam.
• Fresh Asian Salad - A fresh Southeast Asian salad
• Pork and Egg - A well-known homemade dish of stewed pork and egg. Popular in China, Taiwan and Southeast Asia.
• Surprise Sweet - A surprise dessert to match the tastes of our guests.
Commences in:Singapore, Singapore
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home