Duration:Cultural site,historic and scenic guiding
Tailored tours(Unstructured tours,depend on what clients would like to see of Swaziland)
Guided Hikes (Hike up the Sibebe rock,the second largest granite in the whole world and you can also hike the historic execution rock inside the mlilwane game reserve).
We also offer a boat cruise in one of our swazi local dams in the lowveld part of the kingdom of eSwatini.
• Planned tours based on time restrictions
• Effectively communicated with customers and agents in Japanese and English
• Provided advice to travelers, regarding restaurants and optional tours, depending on their requests
• Played an active role in the welcoming, enjoyment and safekeeping of all visitors at each location
• Ensured that both clients and destinations were treated with utmost courtesy and respect
Tour guide interests:
Mbabane sightseeing tours
Mbabane city tours personalized
Mbabane travel tours for your needs
Mbabane tour guide general services
We provide step-on guiding
• Lead 12 tours daily with enthusiasm and energy
• Prepare tour materials, including staying up to date on company developments and relevant industry news to add flavor and value
• Schedule private and public tours of the production facility
• Follow all safety guidelines and ensure that guests remain within designated areas
• Record and report any unusual incidents or violation of safety guidelines
• Collaborate with the sales team for smooth handoff at the end of each tour
• Collected money from clients and engaged in transactions between customers and attractions
• Assisted clients as necessary and satisfied the needs and desires of customers
• Coordinated with bus drivers, bus companies, restaurants, and hotels
• Established personal relationship with clients, thus advertised new tours to them
• Communicated with people from different countries, of different age groups and languages
• Solved unexpected problems
• Gave tours of the facility and communicated technical information to a wide audience
• Operated a service kiosk, answered guest's questions about the brewing process and the local area
• Developed tour programming to enhance guest's experiences and provided training to employees
• Made recommendations for process improvements that reduced the company's carbon footprint
• Learned and researched information on the history home.
• Answered phone calls from guests and other callers.
• Work the ticket office for the Ghost Walk event
• Greeted and assisted customers with booking reservations and answering any additional questions both in person and over the phone.
• Collaborated with a team to produce social media campaigns to promote the company brand.
• Scheduled, trained, and oversaw employees in day to day operations.
• Prepared and reported weekly and monthly spreadsheets of office sales.
• Marketed and promoted city walks
• Developed and maintained relationships with international schools and universities, travel agencies, and other professional organization
• Charged with office inquiries and communication, trust fundraising, staff rosters and scheduling
• Led guided city tours in English
• Narrated and co-narrated between three to eight 45/90 minute tours a day
• Developed combination pre-planned and ad hoc adaptation of tour content according to traffic conditions, unexpected divers
Commences in:Mbabane, Eswatini
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home