Mbabane City Walking Tours- eSwatini
Duration:The city of Mbabane gets its name from a local king, Mbabane Kunene, who lived in the region when the British colonizers first arrived there. It is the capital of Swaziland, and the countrys largest city. It is located on the Mbabane River and its tributary the Polinjane River in the Mdzimba Mountains. It is located in the Hhohho Region, of which it is also the capital. The average elevation of the city is 1243 meters. .
This tour will give you the best understanding of the Swazi history from early 1800 till to date.
You will also visit the following
- Mbabane market- have lunch or breakfast
- Visit the interesting Mbabane Bus Station
- Visiting the Water Loo Lamp which was given by the british who were sent to each colony to Spread the light of British Imperialism
- Visit the old play ground for the colonial days commonly called the Prince of wales.
-Visit of the Broadcasting services
- Visit of the Msunduza township the nearest township
We will then head off to the first stop of the tour.
Commences in:Mbabane, Eswatini
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Hike Jasper | Jasper Wildlife | Athabasca River Rafting | Jasper Wildlife Tours | Whistlers Mountain Skytram | Maligne Lake Boat Cruise | Jasper Columbia Icefield | Rocky Mountain Train Tickets | Maligne Ice Walk | Wildlife Photography Prints | Wildlife on Video | Shopping Jasper