Duration:• Trips can run for 4-8 hrs daily
• For sight seeing you can visit cultural places and major cities in the kingdom of eSwatini
• Meet and greet the locals in the rural areas get to interact with them
• We can take 1-15 people per day per trip
• The trip can run between 4 hrs (minimum) and 8 hrs (maximun)
• we can run 2 half days per day and 1 full day per day
• we solely provide step on guiding since we do not own vehicles however on special arrangements we do provide a vehicle for larger groups.
The guide can come and meet you up in your hotel or your place of accomodation,present and itinerary to you or else both you and the guide can develop an unstructured itinerary that can best suits you.Ask the guide about best places for lunch or local food.Our guides will take you through to a lot of different scenic views and also advise about entrance fees where needed,these places coould include but not limited to:The cultural village at mantenga nature reserve,Mlilwane wildlife sanctuary,Hlane royal national park,Mkhaya game reserve,national meuseums and King Sobhuza memorial park.
Local schools can also be visited from early child wood school to primary schools where you can meet school kids great and play with them.Gifts and donations can be given to the scholars however that is not mandatory.Gifts and donations may include food hampers groceries and toys.
Briefly view the King and the Queen mother's residential areas(due to strict restrictions you can not be allowed to enter inside)
Commences in:Mbabane, Eswatini
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home