7 hours -Tour whale watching "whale paradise Pacific" and Steveston in GERMAN
Experience a group of Orca whales in their natural habitat and stroll through the old fishing village of Steveston, where time seems to have stood still. Additionally on request: Dinner in one of the good fish restaurants right on the pier in Steveston
The drive to Steveston is about 1 hour from downtown Vancouver. The whale watching here is better by classes (90% success rate) than directly in Vancouver.
Please note that the boat tour itself is not included in the price.
Minimum number of persons per booking: 4
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steveston Heritage Fishing Village, 3820 Bayview St, Richmond, British Columbia V7E 4R7 Canada
- Tour historic Steveston near the US border and whale watching in the Georgia Straight
- Transport in mini van, maximum of 6 participants and with the Zodiac or fast Rigid Hulls
- Pick up at your hotel (around 11:00 am) and return to the hotel
- Highlights: Whale watching in the Straits of Georgia (between mainland and Vancouver Island), from / to Steveston, 90% chance of encountering orcas
- Visit the historic pier in Steveston
Duration: 5 hours
Commences in:Vancouver, Canada
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Popular Tours in CanadaJasper Athabasca River Rafting
Jasper Maligne Lake Boat Cruise
Jasper Whistlers Mountain Skytram
Hike Jasper | Jasper Wildlife | Athabasca River Rafting | Jasper Wildlife Tours | Whistlers Mountain Skytram | Maligne Lake Boat Cruise