Your journey brings you to Goombay House Cooking Studio where you will enjoy a cooking class with a certified chef, and you will prepare a traditional Bahamian dish! During this cooking session you will get to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty. Allow our chef to guide you on combining the freshest ingredients as you master our most coveted dishes. Afterwards, enjoy dining on your prepared meal along with hand-selected beverages and cocktails. The perfect way to TASTE The Bahamas.
It's a sippn and cookin' type of class; where an experienced chef walks you through preparing two mouthwatering conch dishes. Learn to cook this local delicacy, known to be an aphrodisiac, using our special spice blends and creatively unique recipes. While you're cooking, you get to sip on the oldest and coldest native beer, Kalik. This combo is a match made in paradise - It's The Bahamian Thing!
• Goombay House Cooking Class Studio, # 16 Queen Street, Nassau SP60368 New Providence Island
• Conch Salad - Fresh conch with onions, peppers, tomatoes and lime served the Bahamian way.
• Conch Chowder - Traditional conch chowder in a tomato based sauce with vegetables and served with bread.
• Crack conch - Fresh conch tenderised and fried in a batter with a homemade dipping sauce
• Conch Fritters - Fresh conch tenderised and mixed in a homemade batter then fried and served with a dipping sauce on the side
Special Offer - Book by January 13 and travel between December 16 and January 13 to save 40% off our previously offered price! - Book Now!
Commences in:Nassau, The Bahamas
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..