The Tour Gran Stockholm is indeed unique for many reasons but can be summed up with the main highlights:
- All the main attractions of Stockholm in just one day!
- Authorized professional Guide for the whole duration
- Our all-inclusive policy (admissions, lunch, guide, driver, vehicle, etc.).
- The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 7 people and therefore you will receive exceptional care and attention.
- Preferential inputs, skipping the queues and lines.
- Quality Restaurant with reserved best places.
- Professional and authorized guide for the entire duration (Yes we wrote it again because it is important :) )
- Driver and vehicle available for the entire duration
- Pickup and dropoff from your doorstep available
Notice: Be advised that in case of a single booking if inferior to total 7 participants, it shall be put on hold or canceled until at least the minimum amount of 4 is reached in order for the tour to be operational.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm Old Town, Stockholm Sweden
Guided tour of the medieval old town (on foot) known as the old city "Gamla Stan", including all the monuments and most interesting points such as the Stockholm Cathedral, the famous bloodbath and much more, while your guide will illustrate the fascinating history of Stockholm, there will also be the possibility of buying quality souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stockholm Palace, 107 70 Stockholm, Sweden
Guided tour of the Royal castle the Three Korones, and including the annexed 5 main museums inside which (depending on time available and accessibility during high seaosn the priority visits would be as follows:
- The treasure room (royal regalia)
- Royal Armory
- Royal Apartments, Bernadotte library, and much more, such as changing of the royal guard (but we can't guarantee it)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vasa Museum, Galarvarvsvagen 14, Stockholm 115 21 Sweden
Guided tour of the magnificent Sixteenth Century Warship, the Vasa, recovered intact, the guide will tell you the tragic story of the most impressive and lethal war galleon of that era.
- The complete lunch is included in the quality restaurant attached to the museum available on Swedish, European, Vegetarian and children's menus (excluding alcoholic beverages to be paid separately)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Swedish History Museum, 13-17 Narvavaegen, Stockholm 114 84 Sweden
The Swedish History Museum is one of the biggest museums in Sweden. Every year a quarter of a million of visitors come from Sweden and around the world to see Swedens foremost gold and silver treasures, incomparable medieval art and unique finds from one of the most violent battles of Swedish history the Battle of Gotland 1361.
Note! The Permanent Viking exhibition is temporarily closed 2019, but Vikings themed activities are available during summer 2019, such as Try Viking Age crafts and games, Viking clothes.
Try your bow and arrow skills, tug-of-war, duelling, Nine Mens Morris and the wishing maze.
Try your hand at Viking Age crafts.
Bake Viking bread and tend the kitchen garden.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Katarina Hissen, Slussen, Stockholm 116 45 Sweden
Stockholm panorma tour during the transfer from Drottningholm Castle and final stop in Gondolen where you will be able to admire a breathtaking panorama from above, with the possibility of sipping a drink in one of Stockholm's most fashionable clubs Erik's Gondolen a worthy ending for an Epic Tour
Duration: 30 minutes
Duration:6 to 7 hours
Commences in:Stockholm, Sweden
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..