The bus is said to accommodate 60 passengers. Punjab tourism department says that if it receives good response from the public, another bus will also be added to the route.
The bus will daily begin its journey at 4.15 pm from Qaddafi Stadium Terminal. It will make its return at 8 pm at the terminal after the parade.
• Punjab Stadium
• Lahore Canal
• Quaid-e-Azam Library
• Lahore Zoo
• City Heritage Muesum
• Lahore Museum
• Data Ganj Bakhsh
• Allama Iqbals Tomb
• Badshai Mosque
• Samadhi Ranjit Singh
We proudly offers the Sightseeing Lahore tour to see spectacular Lahore through open roof double decker Bus. Once inside the bus you will be enchanted by the city fascinating colours, busling bazars, rich history & culture, modern architecture and bastion of the Mughal spirit. But dont take our words for it, join us and experience the world class services for yourself.
• On Bus live Commentary about City Landmarks and History driving through new, colonial and old Lahore.
• Panoramic Sightseeing from top deck
• Good value guided tour of city
• Special tours arrangements for educational institutes
• Souvenir Shops at both Bus terminals
• Bus Tour information brochure available
Duration:3 to 4 hours
Commences in:Islamabad, Pakistan
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..