Your journey begins when you embark on the jety at Trou d'eau Douce. Sail across the South East Lagoon and be captured by the spectacular view of the Grand River South East Waterfalls.You can take the time for swimming and snorkelling assisting by the crew to discover the beauty of marine life of the lagoon. A Barbecue lunch with unlimited drinks are served on board by the crew. After lunch reach Ile aux Cerfs for a relaxing leisure time and be enchanted by its white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons and all it's water and land activities.
The Blue Alize compose 04 catamaran with capacity of 26 passengers on each Catamarans:
• Lunch and drinks
• Seating around trampoline area in front
Get the chance of being on one of the Blue Alizées fleet for 405 minutes and have a memorable day with a smooth sailling experience around the South East Lagoon .
• Sails across the South East lagoon of the Island .
• Visit the Grand River South East wondefull waterfall that guests will have the chance to access by boat. There is a comunity of monkey which can be seen there.
• stop for a while and discover the underwater marine life by doing snorkelling.
• Appreciate the barbecue lunch served on board by the crew including: chicken and fish barbecue acompanied by various salads, garlics bread and seasonal fruits for desserts.
• We also provide unlimited refreshments during all the day mainly: Beer, rum and local wine( white and rose), mineral water, fruit juice and soft drinks.
• L'Ile aux Cerfs is an Island where golfs fanatics can play a game while the others relaxes on the beaches or take a tour on one of the nautical activities proposed there.
Commences in:Trou d'eau Douce, Mauritius
City:Trou d'eau Douce
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..