Addis Ababa - Half Day Cultural Experience
With this half day private cultural guided tour of Addis Ababa
- Experience Ethiopian culture with family visit
- Know more of the Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity by visiting the Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Addis Ababa from Mount Entoto
- Attend Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony and enjoy your coffee with locals
- Walk and shop at the biggest outdoor market in Africa Merkato
- Learn how to cook Enjera the Ethiopian national bread
- Drive in Addis Ababa to see its historical monuments
- Taste delicious Ethiopian meals at a cultural Ethiopian restaurant
- See how Tella (Ethiopian homemade beer is made) and attend a typical Ethiopian traditional Coffee Ceremony
Enjoy the flexibility of this cultural tour of Addis Ababa by visiting what interest you more
Tour includes professional English speaking tour guide, private transportation, entrance (admission) fees, bottled water and local snacks in the vehicle, and local family visit.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holy Trinity Cathedral, Aratkilo area Addis, Addis Ababa 123 Ethiopia
See its beautiful window glass works, unique architecture, and ancient historical and religious artifacts at the Trinity Museum. Holy Trinity Cathedral is the most important religious site in Addis Ababa for Ethiopian Orthodox Christians.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Addis Mercato, Kenya St Addis Ketema, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Walk for about an hour in Merkato market to learn about the Ethiopian local spices, see the colorful hand woven grass baskets, stop at the Chat (green leaves locals chew for stimulation) market, experience how life goes at the second hand items market and recycling section.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Entoto Hill, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Drive to Mount Entoto to enjoy the panoramic view of Addis Ababa. At Mount Entoto, you will visit a local family to learn how to prepare Enjera (the Ethiopian national bread), see how Tella (the local homemade beer) is brewed, and to take part in a typical Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Lion of Judah, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Stop at the Lion of Judah monument in Addis Ababa for taking photos.
Duration:5 to 6 hours
Commences in:Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Hike Jasper | Tour Canadian Rockies | Jasper Wildlife | Athabasca River Rafting | Jasper Wildlife Tours | Whistlers Mountain Skytram | Maligne Lake Boat Cruise | Jasper Columbia Icefield | Rocky Mountain Train Tickets | Maligne Ice Walk | Wildlife Photography Prints | Wildlife on Video | Shopping Jasper