Haa Summer Festival
Haa Dzongkhag (district) is located in western Bhutan and it is very close to Paro International Airport. Haa festival is an annual event presenting traditional dances, traditional Bhutanese sports, Bhutanese cuisines, and showcasing nomadic life style as well. This festival gives so many opportunities to our guests as they can participate in the traditional sport together with the local people. They can also do Yak riding which is indeed very much fun. At this festival, you will also get an opportunity to see this rare White poppy which cannot be found anywhere else in the world.This tour explores four places i.e Paro,Thimphu, Punakha and Haa.
This Tour is designed to let our guest know and understand the Unique Bhutanese way of Life. This tour will enable you to understand Bhutan in terms of
• Dress code
• Art and Architecture
DAY 01 ARRIVE PARO AIRPORT
• You will be received at the Paro airport
• You will be engaged in sightseeing around Paro after lunch wherein you will get to visit Taa Dzong (Museum)-Paro Rinpung Dzong ,Drugyal Dzong & Kicchu Lhakhang
DAY 02 ARRIVE PARO AIRPORT
You will have a smooth drive towards Thimphu which would approximately take 45 minutes from Paro. On reaching Thimphu, you will get to explore the place.
• Visit Buddha Dordenma Statue
• Bhutan Post Office
• Royal Textile Academy
Simply Bhutan Museum
National Folk Heritage
National Textile Museum
DAY-03 THIMPHU TO PUNAKHA
Travel to Punakha (2 hours drive)
• Visit Dochula Pass
• Visit Punakha Dzong
• Visit Chimi Lhakhang
Overnight stay at Punakha
DAY 04-PUNAKHA TO THIMPHU
On the next day, we will drive back to the capital city and visit the following places
• Visit Tashi Chhoe Dzong.
• Visit Bhutanese Craft Bazaar
• Witness Archery game
• Visit centenary market
DAY 05-THIMPHU TO HAA
• Next day, we will head towards HAA which will take 3 to 4 hours. In the afternoon, we will explore Haa valley and other sightseeing.Overnight stay at Haa
DAY 06-HAA-(ATTEND THE FESTIVAL)
• You will spend the whole day witnessing the festival. In the evening, we will drive towards paro. Before dinner at the hotel we would orient on Bhutanese etiquette to you. Overnight at your hotel in Haa.
DAY 07- PARO (HIKE TO PARO TAKTSHNG)
• After the breakfast, there will be a hike to Taktshang Monastery. Paro Taktshang is one of the most prominent tourist destinations of the country and your trip would be tedious without visiting this most important Buddhist temple. Taktshang which mean Tigers nest was built around 1692 on a cliff which is about 3120 meters above the sea level. It is located 10 km away from Paro town and will take at least 2-4 hours for trekkers to reach the spot. .
• In the evening, we will accompany you to a farm house in Paro for a hot stone bath. This traditional bath uses fresh water from the river mixed with Artemisia leaves. The water is then heated by dipping hot stones in the water tub.
• Overnight stay at Paro
DAY 08-DEPARTURE FROM PARO AIRPORT
• After the breakfast, we will drop you to the Paro International Airport from where you will fly back home
Commences in:Paro, Bhutan
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..