7 Nights 8 days tours allows you to visit five different places in Bhutan i.e. Paro, Thimphu, Wangdue, Punakha and Gangtey. All these places are very beautiful and rich in terms of Bhutanese culture and has many important historical sites. This tour package also contains Hiking Tour on the fourth and on the seventh day. Hike to Paro Taktshang, is one of the most popular hiking tour Bhutan amongst tourists.
Day 1- Arrive Paro
You will be received at the Paro airport.
• Visit Paro Ta Dzong
• Visit Paro Rinpung Dzong
• Visit Drugyal Dzong
• Visit Handicraft Shops-
Day 2-Paro to Thimphu
Drive to Thimphu - Explore the Thimphu City-The place is rich in culture and tradition amidst the fast development occurring every day.
• Visit Tashi Chhoe Dzong.
• Visit Bhutanese Craft Bazaar
• Visit Buddha Dordenma Statue
• Visit Bhutan Post Office
• Visit Museum
• Visit Royal Textile Academy
Day 3 Thimphu to Punakha
• Visit Dochula Pass
• Visit Punakha Dzong
• Visit Chimi Lhakhang-
Day 4 Punakha to Gangtey
• Hike to Gangtey or beautiful Phobjika Valley. The best time to visit this place is during winter as you can see Black necked cranes all over this magnificent valley. You can also see Yaks grazing on the mountains before entering the valley.
Day 5 Gangtey-visit Gangtey temple and sightseeing
• This beautiful monastery is built on a spur at an elevation of 3,000 meters facing the beautiful vast U-shaped glacial Phobjika valley. This beautiful wide Phobjika valley is surrounded by mountains and is home to black-necked cranes.
Day 6 Gangtey to Wangdue to Paro
• Visit-Wangdue phodrang Dzong and sightseeing- This beautiful Dzong was built by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyel around 1638 on a high ridge between two rivers i.e. Puna tsang Chhu and dang chhu. The Dzong was built to prevent incursions from south. The Dzong was caught by fire in the year 2012 .
• Drive back to Paro
Day 7 Paro-Hike to Paro Taktshang
• Paro Taktshang is one of the most prominent tourist destinations of the country and your trip would be tedious without visiting this most important Buddhist temple. Taktshang which mean Tigers nest was built around 1692 on a cliff which is about 3120 meters above the sea level. It is located 10 km away from Paro town and will take at least 2-4 hours for trekkers to reach the spot.
• We will drop you at the airport.
Commences in:Paro, Bhutan
Booking, Reviews, More..
Worlds Largest Network Home
Wildlife on Video..